Monday, September 2, 2013

Orange Circle Thank You

Card #2 from the K and Company pack called Life's Little Occasions is a bright and cheery thank you.


The papers in this pack are double-sided, so I used the solid orange from the back to cut the border. The card base is white (3 1/2" x 5") and has two mats under the dotted paper. I used a McGill punch for the white flower and a Fiskars circle (1/2") for the center. I punched the centers from the dotted paper, being sure to center the circle over a smaller dot in the print. Too late I thought about adding Glossy Accents to the smaller circles. Next time.

The sentiment is from a Fiskars Thank You set. I used white and stamped onto the border. Hope it brightens your day and encouages you to remember a special something that someone has done for you. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment