Friday, April 12, 2013

As Special As You Are Birthday Card, Part 9 in Recent Cards

In browsing Pinterest I located a sweet card that I just loved.  I took the idea, went to the Doodlecharms cartridge and located my favorite heart, and I was off. The hearts and mats are cut at 1 1/4".  For the hearts used two different red prints and a small piece of the background paper. The tan-ish green-ish mat is a piece of self adhesive cardstock from DCWV. I cut two "buttons" from the same paper, added a piece of white floss, and adhered them. The stamped sentiment reads: "Hope this day is as special as you are."


Many thanks to splitcoaststampers.com for the lovely card which gave me the idea.

Blue Valentine by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers



No comments:

Post a Comment