Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Caught a Bug? Part 1 of Recent Cards

I've recently discovered the wonder of Pinterest. The ideas there are incredible. Needing to do a number of cards quickly, I found some inspiration, and went to work. I'm going to post several over the next few days.

Card 1 is my own design, a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" get well card with a quart jar containing a small bug. I used Cricut's "Walk in My Garden" for those. To give the jar some shine, I covered the white part of it with Glossy Accents. The scalloped circles are from Spellbinders. I trimmed the smaller ones off on one side. The black/gray flower print is from Recollections. I also used a red/black marble print paper for the mat and the bug and some medium gray and white for the other portions. The inside sentiment reads: "Let it go, and get well. Soon."

Hope you enjoy it and that it gives you some inspiration for brightening the day of someone who's ill.

1 comment: